Any number of things can throw your wheels out of alignment, from hitting a curb to normal wear from road conditions. When this happens, you may notice that your vehicle pulls to one side or another, and extended driving with a misaligned vehicle can result in tires that wear prematurely and unevenly. A free wheel alignment check and service can help provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling.
What We Do
- Remove old fluid from the reservoir.
- Circulate Wynn’s® Power Steering System Flush to dissolve sludge and varnish, remove wear material, and eliminate other contaminates.
- Refill system with manufacturer’s recommended fluid.
- Add Wynn’s® special supplement formulated to help extend power steering component life, prevent fluid leakage, and quiet noisy power steering pumps
Why We Do It
- Helps restore steering performance.
- Provides proper lubrication of power steering.
- Helps reduce or eliminate steering noise.
- Helps prevent sluggish steering on cold mornings.
i Did You Know:
Note that service Takes Approximately 10–15 Minutes